Bottle Market for Visitors
The spirits-event in Bremen
Finally, the BOTTLE MARKET is back - we can't wait to welcome you! For us, seeing familiar and new faces at the BOTTLE MARKET in November is the reward for a whole year of planning.
And because we're so happy that the fantastic aroma of exclusive spirits will once again waft through our Hall 7 this November, we've put together something special for you. This year, your entrance fee buys you an even better BOTTLE MARKET experience:
Including a starter pack consisting of a tasting glass, glass holder, BOTTLE MAG and cloakroom ticket.
*Valid for 2 days.
Friday 15-22 h | Saturday 12-22 h
+++ ATTENTION +++
Final admission is always one hour before closing time!
The first stop at the BOTTLE MARKET is the glass station!
In the entrance area, you'll get your starter pack containing:
1 a nosing glass and
2 a glass holder
The BOTTLE MAG is our new trade fair magazine with lots of interviews and fascinating information about whisky, gin and rum. So even after the trade fair, you can relax with us and enjoy some time reading about your favourite subject!
- Fast access to the A1, A27 and A28
- It's just a 10-minute drive from the motorway exit to the exhibition grounds with 2,500 parking spaces.
- After leaving the motorway, simply follow the signs for Zentrum / Messe Bremen.
- Please enter this address in your satnav: Theodor-Heuss-Allee, 28215 Bremen.
- Parking fees:
The max. day ticket for parking on the Bürgerweide costs € 5. You can get more information from the Brepark website Brepark
- There are 3 bus lines that take you right to our doors:
24 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop), 26 and 27 ("Messe Centrum" stop),
plus 2 tram lines - Nos. 6 and 8 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop)
- For more information, go to the BSAG website. BSAG.
- From Central Station Bremen: approx. 3 minutes' walk
- There are train connections every hour
- Almost 50 ICE and IC/EC connections daily
- Timetable information from Deutsche Bahn
- City Airport Bremen is only 7 km from MESSE BREMEN and the city centre. The tram station is directly in front of the airport building. With tram line 6 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop) you will reach the exhibition site in approx. 18 minutes.
- More information about City Airport Bremen. airport Bremen.
Don’t Drink and Drive!
YOUR OVERNIGHT STAY IN BREMEN
+49 (0)421 – 30 800 10.